300Mbps Wireless N Router
- Performance: 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Guest Network: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- WPS button: easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IPTV: supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- Bandwidth Control: assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth
- Parental Controls: manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
Wireless-N Compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard, the TP-LINK TL-WR841N delivers up to 15X the transfer speed and 5X the operation range of conventional 11g products, and remains compatible with 11g products.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) Applying the existing WLAN listen-before-talk rule to the bandwidth needed for binding channels, and using the clear channel selection feature, the TP-LINK TL-WR841N can automatically avoid channel conflicts and fully realizes the advantage of channel binding, greatly enhancing the wireless performance.
WDS (Wireless Distribution System) Support WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network. WDS enables the wireless interconnection of access points in an IEEE 802.11 network, allowing a wireless network to be expanded using multiple access points without the need for a wired backbone to link them, as is traditionally required.
Wireless Security The TP-LINK TL-WR841N wireless router supports 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption for highly secured data transfers on your wireless network.
Quick Secure Setup By simply pressing the “QSS” button on the router, the Quick Security Setup can almost instantly setup your security and automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection. Moreover, you don’t need to remember a password.
QoS Support The TP-LINK TL-WR841N features advanced Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize time-sensitive online traffic for smooth Internet phone calls (VoIP) and responsive gaming.